Starbucks: Excellence In Every Cup…
Starbucks is a brand so unique in it flavors, in its ambiance, in its culture and in its Coffee that it finds and makes its own niche among Coffee lovers. Offering a varied inventory of coffees and food items, it becomes intimidating for some when they first visit Starbucks on what to order and how to order. Thatslyf brings to you a few top drinks of Starbucks which are a must have. Let us have a taste of these..
1. Hazelnut Latte: Hazelnuts are nuts of Hazel resembling the small sized peanuts. Freshly mixed with steamed milk and poured onto sugary hazelnut syrup in a tall glass with brewed espresso, this makes a refreshing treat for your taste buds. Top it with brown sugar and bingo there you have your easiest of choices with the coffee selection.
2. Caramel Flan Latte: Much the same way this freshly steamed milk mixed with dessert oriented caramel flan and espresso shots is amazing. Flan is basically a sponge cake and an awesome sweet dish of the west but here we only get to have its essence. Savor it in the winter chills.
3. Iced Vanilla latte: Loaded with ice, this one is rich in milk and cream. Espresso with a twist of vanilla syrup is a nice cool drink to enjoy with minimum caffeine intake. This drink is best and one among the favorite drinks of kids, with the least caffeine content.
4. Gingerbread Latte: A perfect mingle of espresso with Gingerbread syrup. Gingerbread syrup is a better option anytime as the sweet syrup uses honey along with ginger and cinnamon, instead of direct sugar. It is more of a seasonal drink and may not be available in all the outlets throughout the country. This one is especially for the health freaks or figure conscious people out there.
5. Java Chip Frappuccino: Ice coffee blended with mocha sauce and choco chips. The icing of whipped cream and chocolate sauce is mind blowing. This is especially for people for whom chocolate is never enough. A note of caution here. This one is slightly on the higher scale for sugary drinks. So for the people who have a higher dose of craving for sweets, this one is the best choice.
A queue in front of Starbucks is not a new thing. A true coffee lover cannot bypass the aroma of freshly brewing coffee on a hot pot served with interesting delicacies to munch along with it. Starbucks offers its specialties in four different sizes. Short, Tall, Grande and Venti each priced at a little higher side than the other. One can choose with any of these sizes depending upon his fondness for coffee.
A Short is about one cup of coffee, a tall is one and a half cups, a grande is two cups whereas a Venti is two and a half cups of Coffee in general. At anytime you can customize the coffee as per your choice from whole milk to soya milk to decaf.
If you are a regular visitor to Starbucks, share with us what you think is the best drink being served there that we missed out. For those who still have not had a stopover at this café, do visit and try out the luxurious flavors of coffees mentioned above, and share your feelings with Thatslyf.